Chase has for a limited time increased the bonus offer on the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card to 50,000 bonus points! With this increased offer you’ll earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 within the first 3 months from account opening.
You can also earn an additional 5,000 bonus points when you add a free additional user card and make a purchase with that card within the first 3 months.
All credit card offers can be viewed via the credit cards tab on the top of the site.
With this offer you’ll get:
- Earn 50,000 bonus points when you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- $0 foreign transaction fees, plus chip-enabled for enhanced security and wider acceptance when used at a chip card reader
- 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value — that means 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards points equal 1,000 partner miles/points
- Travel and shop with confidence with premium Travel and Purchase Protection Benefits, including Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Purchase Protection and more
- 24/7 direct access to dedicated customer service specialists
- Introductory Annual Fee of $0 the first year, then $95