Update: This offer is set to expire tomorrow.
Citibank is offering a new lucrative 50,000 point signup bonus on the Citi ThankYou Premier card! This increased offer is only available for a limited time.
To get the 50,000 bonus points, all you need to do is spend $3,000 on the card, within the first 3 months of card membership.
With this card you’ll also earn 3 points for every dollar spent on travel purchases, 2 points per $1 on dining and entertainment purchases and 1 point per dollar on everything else. Travel expenses which earn 3 points, include gas stations – This means at least 3% back on all your gas purchases! – public transportation, taxis and tolls, parking garages, airfare, hotels, cruises, car rental agencies and much more.
There is also no foreign transaction fees on this card and the $95 annual fee is waived for the first year!
The 50,000 signup points can be redeemed for $500 in gift cards to a variety of merchants, can be used to shop with points at select stores including Amazon, or can be redeemed for up to $625 in airfare, hotels, cruises and car rentals when redeemed through the ThankYou Travel Center.
Alternatively, the points can be transferred over to airline miles or hotel points at a 1:1 ratio, except for Hilton where for every 1 point transferred, you get 1.5 points.
Airline and Hotel transfer partners include:
- Air France-KLM
- Asia Miles
- Etihad Airways
- EVA Air
- Garuda Indonesia
- Malaysia Airlines
- Qatar Airways
- Singapore Airlines
- Thai Airways
- Virgin Atlantic
- Hilton HHonors
Other benefits that come with this card include:
- Citi Price Rewind, which offers a refund if an item you purchase drops by more than $25 within 30 days of purchase
- Extended Warranty, which adds an extra year to the manufacturer’s warranty on most purchased items
- Auto Rental Insurance
- Lost Luggage Coverage, up to $3,000
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Coverage, up to $1,500
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Citi Private Pass, giving you access to VIP concerts and other events
- Personal Concierge Service, available 24/7