Update: Registration for this offer is already full, but if you have already registered, be sure to lock in the savings today, as this offer expires shortly. You can lock in the savings by purchasing $60 Amazon gift cards, or by loading funds directly into your Amazon account which can be used at your leisure. You can also combine this offer for even more savings, with the $5 credit offer on $100 Amazon balance reload, over here.
Originally posted November 16.
American Express is offering a $15 statement credit when you register your card and make a purchase of $60 or more at Amazon.com, by 12/31/2015. Enrollment is limited,so hurry to register.
If you have this offer available on your account, you can lock in the savings by purchasing $60 Amazon gift cards, which never expires and can be used at any time! That’s a 25% savings!
To check if you were targeted for this offer:
- Go to American Express.com
- Log-in to your account and Scroll down to where it says “Amex Offers & Benefits”.
- Check if you have this offer available.
- If available, be sure to save the offer to your card by clicking on “Add to Card”.
Note: Before you save this offer to your account, be sure to check under all your American Express credit cards. If you have this under more than 1 card, first open a new tab in the same browser, for each of the cards that this offer is found under. Once you have this offer open on all available accounts, only then hit “Add to Card”. This way you can claim this offer more than once, as normally, once you click “Add to Card” on one account, it invalidates the same offer on the other accounts and they will disappear from the other accounts.
- Offer valid only for purchases made directly at at Amazon.com or smile.amazon.com.
- Offer valid only for purchases made with the US Dollar. Offer not valid for purchases made with foreign currencies.
- Not valid at international or non-English versions of Amazon.com or websites affiliated with/linked to from Amazon.com. Also excludes Corporate gift Cards, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Local, Amazon Home Services, Amazon Mechanical Turk, Amazon Web Services, Amazon Supply, Amazon Local Register, Amazon Coins, Kindle Direct Publishing, Go-Go and Amazon Payments.
- Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is/are returned/cancelled.