30% Off Huggies Diapers Plus Additional 20% Off With S&S! (= 50% Off!)


Amazon is offering an extra 30% off Huggies Little Snugglers diapers, Snug & Dry diapers and Huggies Little Movers diapers when you clip the 30% off coupon.

If you are an Amazon Family member (formerly Amazon Mom), the 30% savings is in addition to the regular 20% savings you get with Subscribe & Save. Total savings = 50%

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Clip this 30% off Little Snugglers coupon here

Huggies Little Movers Diapers:

Clip the 30% off Little Movers diapers coupon here

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

Clip the 30% off Snug & Dry diapers coupon here

Leave a Comment