You can signup for any credit card, via the links in the credit cards tab on the top of the site. You can click on the “Credit Cards By Issuing Bank” link to find credit cards by card issuer.
Chase has released a brand new credit called the Chase Freedom Unlimited credit card.
With this new card, you’ll earn an unlimited 1.5% back on every purchase. The 1.5% cash back is earned in the form of Chase Ultimate Reward points. This means that besides for being able to cash out the points for a simple cash back check in the mail, if you have the Chase Sapphire or Chase Ink cards, these points can be transferred over to those accounts where they are then transferable over to select airline and hotel loyalty programs, whereby potentially increasing their point value. If you or your spouse do not have a Sapphire or Ink account and you’d like to transfer your points out to loyalty programs, you can always upgrade your account to a Sapphire make the transfer and then downgrade back to a Freedom Unlimited.
With this new card you’ll earn a 15,000 point signup bonus after you make $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of card-membership and an additional 2,500 bonus points after adding a free authorized user.
There is no annual fee with this card.
- New! Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase — it’s automatic
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 14.24-23.24%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
- Redeem for cash — any amount, anytime
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
- No annual fee