American Express has a new targeted offer, where you can get $10 back up to 3 times, on your AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular or Verizon cell phone bill!
To get the $10 statement credit, you need to make single transactions of $75 or more online by 07/15/2015. In-store and phone transactions are excluded.
To check if you were targeted for this offer:
- Go to American Express.com
- Log-in to your account and scroll down to “Amex Offers & Benefits”
- If available, be sure to save the offer to your card by clicking on “Add to card”. Note: Before clicking on “Add to card” be sure to check under all your American Express credit cards. If you have this offer under more than 1 card, first open a new tab in the same browser for each of the cards that this offer is found under. Once you have this offer open on all available accounts, only then hit “Add to card”. This way you can get this offer more than once, as normally, once you click “Add to card” on one account, the same offer on the other accounts disappear.
- Pay your cell phone bill of $75+ online @ these accepting major US Carriers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, or Verizon) by 7/15/15.
- Enrollment limited.
- Payment with Card must be made in a single transaction of $75 or more and be completed by July 15, 2015.
- Payments for prepaid cell phone purchases, plans or services do not qualify.
- Payments made via phone or at retail locations do not qualify.
- Payments for brands other than those listed do not qualify.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days.