Amazon is once again running a somewhat targeted promotion, where they are offering $10 off your order, when you pay any portion of your order with Chase Ultimate Reward points. The great thing is, that just the like the previous Amex promo and the Citi promo, you can use as little as just 1 point to trigger the $10 off!
To check if you were targeted:
- Link your Chase Ultimate Rewards Points to your Amazon account here.
- Add any item/s that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com totaling $10 or more to your cart. – Note this does not work on Amazon gift cards, though it does work for other merchant gift cards such as Staples, Starbucks, Nordstrom and loads of others. You can also choose to combine this with the 25% Off Any Book At Amazon promo!
- At checkout, select the Chase Ultimate Reward credit card that that you linked with your Amazon account, and choose pay with points.
- Choose the amount of points you wish to pay with, then click “continue”.
- On the next page, enter promo code SWP15CH10S and hit apply.
- $10 discount will be reflected on the final order checkout page!
Note: This offer only works on Chase credit cards which are part of the Ultimate Rewards program, such as Sapphire, Freedom and Ink cards. This does not work on other Chase credit cards.