For new Costco members only, both Groupon and LivingSocial are offering up a Costco membership package bundled with a $20 Costco cash card and more, for just $60!
It does seem from the T&C’s, that if your membership expired before April 1st of 2017, you are eligible for this offer.
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
- A One-Year Costco Gold Star Membership, which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder as well as one free Household Card
- $20 Costco Cash Card
- Exclusive coupons for three free Kirkland Signature (TM) products ($35.63 value*):
- Free Paper Towels Create-a-Size 12/160 ct ($15.69 value)
- Free VitaRain Zero Flavored Water 24/20 oz bottles ($9.99 value)
- Free Food Court Whole Pizza ($9.95 value)
- $25 off an order of $250 on Costco.com
- $75 Costco Cash Card toward Costco Travel to the Caribbean, Costa Rica, Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, or the South Pacific (excludes cruises)
- Valid for new members only. Not valid for renewal of an existing Costco membership.
- Not valid for those with a current Costco membership nor for memberships that expired after April 1, 2017.
- The one-year Costco Gold Star Membership Activation Certificate includes one free Household Card, which can be used by a spouse or family member aged 18 or older living at the same address.
- Offer valid at U.S. Costco locations only.
- Promotional value expires Nov 1, 2017. Amount paid never expires.
- If you do not redeem your voucher by the promotional value expiration date, you will receive a refund equal to the amount you paid for your voucher.