For those of you in NY, Groupon has a deal at Nargila Grill on the Upper East Side, Just $55 for Kosher Mediterranean Meal with Appetizers, Turkish Pastry, and Wine for Two (Up to $123.90 Total Value)!
Under the supervision of the OK
$55 for a Kosher Meal for Two (Up to $123.90 Total Value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $21 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $53.90 value)
- Two orders of Turkish pastry (a $14 value)
- One bottle of red or white wine (a $35 value)
- Expires 90 days after purchase.
- Limit 2 per person,
- may buy 1 additional as a gift.
- Limit 1 per table;
- two per tables of 6 or more.
- Reservation required;
- Dine-in only.