Update: This offer is slated to end sometime today, October 27.
Citibank has for a limited time, increased the bonus offer on the Citi / AAdvantage Executive World Elite MasterCard, to a whopping 75,000 bonus miles!
All credit card offers can be viewed via the credit cards tab on the top of the site.
To get the 75,000 miles signup bonus, you’ll need to spend $7,500 within the first 3 months of card opening.
Once you have spent the minimum spend requirement, you’ll have at least 82,500 miles. 82,500 miles for instance, is enough for a free roundtrip award ticket from NYC to Israel (or vice-versa) between the months of October-May. Other months it’ll be 45,000 miles each way, for a total of 90,000 miles roundtrip. Other award redemption possibilities include: 25,000 miles roundtrip to Alaska, 40,000-60,000 miles roundtrip to Europe, and more. You can click here to view the full American Airlines award chart.
- For a limited time, earn 75,000 AAdvantage bonus miles after making $7,500 in purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- Admirals Club membership for you with guest privileges
- 10,000 Elite Qualifying Miles from American Airlines after $40,000 spent in purchases each calendar year
- Receive a statement credit, up to $100 every 5 years, as reimbursement for your application fee for Global Entry or TSA Pre✔
- No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases
- Earn 2 AAdvantage miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines and US Airways purchases and 1 AAdvantage mile for every $1 spent on other purchases
- First checked bag is free on domestic American Airlines and US Airways itineraries for you and up to eight companions traveling with you on the same reservation
With this card, you’ll get a free membership to American Airlines Admirals Club – a $500 value. In addition to yourself, the membership also allows you to bring your spouse and 2 guests or immediate family members into the Admirals Club for free. With this membership, you’ll also be allowed access to the Club, even if you are not flying on American Airlines!
When flying American Airlines or US Airways, the first checked bag for you and up to 8 companions will be free. You’ll also get priority check in and priority boarding as well as priority airport screening.
This card also offers free Global Entry or the TSA Pre✓ membership ($85-$100 value)
Citi/ AAdvantage cardmembers will also receive a 25% savings on in-flight purchases of food, beverages, and headsets when purchased with the Citi / AAdvantage card.
Another perk of this card is, If you spend $40,000 on the card within a calendar year, you’ll get 10,000 bonus elite qualifying miles.
This card has a $450 annual fee. The fee is not waived the first year, though if the card is closed within 37 days of of the annual fee being billed, you’ll get a full refund.
You can check the status of your credit card application, by calling: 1-866-606-2787
If you applied and were not instantly approved, you can try calling the Citi reconsideration department at: 1-800-695-5171 or 1-888-201-4523