You can signup for any credit card, via the links in the credit cards tab on the top of the site. You can click on the “Credit Cards By Issuing Bank” link to find credit cards by card issuer.
For a limited time, Chase has increased the signup bonus on the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card. With this offer you’ll get to 80,000 bonus points, when you spend $3,000 on the card within the first 3 months. The normal bonus is 50,000 points, so this is a nice increase.
Additionally, you’ll get an extra 7,500 bonus points when you add a free authorized user on your account and make a purchase with the card within the first 3 months.
This card also comes with an awesome benefit of 1 FREE annual award night at any category 1-5 hotel – every year! You’ll also get 15 elite credits annually, which basically means you’ll get Marriott Silver status and will make you closer to earning Marriott Gold or Platinum status if you frequently stay at Marriott’s.
There is also no foreign transaction fees charged with this card.
With this card, you’ll earn 5 points for every dollar at Marriott, 2 points per dollar at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point on everything else. There are no foreign transaction fees on this card.
Official Bullet Points:
- Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Plus, earn 7,500 bonus points when you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date!
- Earn unlimited Marriott Rewards points and get free stays faster
- Earn 5 points for every $1 spent at 4,000 Marriott locations, 2 points for every $1 spent on airline tickets purchased directly with the airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards points towards free nights
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards Elite Status. Receive 15 Elite Credits guaranteeing Silver Elite Status or better. Plus, Earn 1 Elite Credit for every $3,000 spent on purchases
- All for an $85 Annual Fee
80,000 Marriott points is enough to get you 4 free nights in a category 4 hotel, 8 free nights at a category 2 hotel or even 10 free nights in a category 1 hotel. In fact, after the minimum spend on this card, you’ll have enough for 11 Free nights at a Category 1 hotel! You can view the full list of properties and their category level, here.
Marriott Award Chart:
- Category 1 – 7,500 Marriott points per night
- Category 2 – 10,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 3 – 15,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 4 – 20,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 5 – 25,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 6 – 30,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 7 – 35,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 8 – 40,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 9 – 45,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 1 – 30,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 2 – 40,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 3 – 50,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 4 – 60,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 5 – 70,000 Marriott points per night
Additionally, when you redeem 4 Nights, you get the 5th night FREE!
Marriott hotels include: Courtyard by Marriott, EDITION, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Gaylord Hotels, JW Marriott, Marriott Hotels, Protea Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, Residence Inn by Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Springhill Suites by Marriott and TownePlace Suites by Marriott.