American Express has 2 new great offers.
- Get a $10 statement credit with your registered American Express credit card when you spend $50 or more in-store and online at OfficeDepot / Office Max. Valid through 12/31/14.
- Get a $5 statement credit with your registered American Express credit card when you spend $25 or more online at Shutterfly / Office Max. Valid through 01/17/15.
- Sync your American Express card to your Twitter account Here
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexOfficeDepot and/or #AmexShutterfly to add the offer to your synced Amex Card.
- Make a purchase totaling $50 or more with your synced card at Office Depot by December 31, 2014 or at Shutterfly by January 17, 2015.
- Receive the statement credit within 90 day after your purchase, though it usually takes just a few days.
You can view full T&C’s here for the Office Depot offer here
You can view full T&C’s here for the Shutterfly offer here
Note: Make sure that you’ve received a “@ reply” message from @AmexSync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card.
Have more than 1 American express card? You can register all of them for this offer to get the $5/$10 on each card – including the secondary user cards! You can do this with a separate Twitter account for each card, or you can just unsync and resync your cards to your Twitter account via this link.
Just note that If you do unsync and resync a few cards for the same Twitter account, you will need to change the tweet slightly each time for the new card to be registered. For example:
Alternatively, If you do not have twitter, Check your online American express profile to see if you have this offer available at American Express.com. Once logged in, Scroll down and click on “Offers For You” to see if you have this offer available. If available, be sure to click on “Save Offer”.
Note: Before clicking on “Save Offer” be sure to check under all your American Express credit cards. If you have this offer under more than 1 card, first open a new tab in the same browser for each of the cards that this offer is found under. Once you have this offer open on all available accounts, only then hit “Save Offer”. This way you can get this offer more than once, as normally, once you click “Save Offer” on one account, the same offer on the other accounts disappear.