American Express is offering a $20 statement credit up to 3 times per card, for a total of $60, when you register your card and make a purchase of $75 or more at ShopRite, by 12/31/2015! Valid both in-store and online.
To check if you were targeted for this offer:
- Go to American Express.com
- Log-in to your account and Scroll down to where it says “Amex Offers & Benefits”.
- Check if you have this offer available.
- If available, be sure to save the offer to your card by clicking on “Add to Card”.
Note: Before you save this offer to your account, be sure to check under all your American Express credit cards. If you have this under more than 1 card, first open a new tab in the same browser, for each of the cards that this offer is found under. Once you have this offer open on all available accounts, only then hit “Add to Card”. This way you can claim this offer more than once, as normally, once you click “Add to Card” on one account, it invalidates the same offer on the other accounts and they will disappear from the other accounts.
- Excludes ShopRite Gas/Fuel and ShopRite Liquor/Wine & Spirits.
- Offer not valid for purchases made at leased departments within ShopRite® locations.
- Excludes purchases from the Gift Card Mall, shown on the ShopRite website.
- Purchases consisting solely of gift cards are not considered qualifying purchases and are not eligible for the offer.
- In order to count as a qualifying purchase for the offer, any purchase that contains gift cards must also include other items.