Today is the final day to apply for the increased American Express offer on the Platinum Mercedes-Benz card. This bonus on this card has currently been increased it’s highest ever public offer of 75,000 bonus points!
- Limited Time Offer: 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you charge $3,000 in purchases on the Card within the first three months of Card Membership. Offer expires 06/22/2016.
- Receive a $1000 certificate each year you charge $5,000 in purchases, good toward the future purchase or lease of a new Mercedes-Benz
- Up to 2,000 excess miles waived at lease-end on leases through Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
- $100 certificate at renewal of your Card account, good toward Genuine Mercedes-Benz Accessories
- Annual fee of $475
As with all American Express Platinum cards, you’ll also get:
- $200 airline incidental credit per calendar year
- Free Centurion Lounge, Delta Sky Club, and Airspace Lounge access
- Free Priority Pass select membership
- Credit for the Global Entry or TSA Pre✓ application
The free $100 gift certificate you’ll get after first purchase and at card renewal can be used on any Mercedes-Benz accessories sold at your local dealer, such as coffee mugs, umbrellas, wallets, sweaters etc;.
— Remember: American Express has a rule of once in a lifetime bonus on each card, so you can only get the bonus on the Merceds-Benz card once. It does seem though, but YMMV, that each version of the platinum card (in our case the Mercedes-Benz version) is considered a different product and is thus eligible for the signup bonus, even though you have, or have had in the past, another version of the Platinum product.