Amazon is offering Prime Members, who create a free Amazon Wedding Registry, a 20% off coupon valid towards anything remaining on the registry after the wedding date! After the wedding, you will receive an email with a 20% off claim code which can be used for up to 90 days after the wedding to purchase anything on the registry sold by Amazon!
If you are not a Prime Member, you are entitled to a 10% off coupon.
Additionally, after creating your free Wedding registry, you will be entitled to get 35% off a selection of wedding bands and bridal jewelry!
To receive the wedding bands and bridal jewelry discount, at checkout enter code: JWWEDPRIME35
If you are not a Prime Member, you will receive a 25% discount on the bridal jewelry with code: JWWED25
- 20% off Promotional code expires within 90-days from the date in which the promotion was received via email.
- If you created your registry less than 30 days before your wedding and no purchases were made off your registry, you will not be eligible for the promotion.
- The 20% off Wedding Gift may be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $2,500 USD (a maximum discount of up to $500 USD).
- If you are not a Prime Member, the 10% coupon can be used only one time for one order of up to an aggregate of $1,000 USD (a maximum discount of up to $100 USD)
- If you return any of the items purchased using the Wedding Gift, the value of the 20% Wedding Gift will be subtracted from your return credit.
With a Amazon registry you have up to 180 days after your wedding to return most items from your registry.