American Express is once again running a somewhat targeted pay with points promotion. Get $25 off an order of $50 or more at Amazon, when you pay any portion of your order with American Express Membership reward points! The great thing is that you can use as little as just 1 point to trigger the $25 promo!
To check if you are eligible for this promo and to receive the $25 discount:
- Link your American Express Membership rewards account to your Amazon account via this link.
- Add any item/s that are sold and shipped by Amazon.com totaling $50 or more to your cart. – Note this does not work on Amazon gift cards, though it does work for other merchant gift cards such as Staples, Starbucks, Nordstrom and loads of others! (You can also combine this with the $5 off $15 book promo at Amazon).
- At checkout, select the American Express (Membership Rewards) credit card that that you linked with your Amazon account and choose pay with points.
- Choose the amount of points you wish to pay with.
- On the next page, enter promo code: AMEX16EVER and hit apply.
- $25 discount will be applied!
Note: This offer only works on American Express cards which are part of the Membership Rewards program, such as the American Express Premier Gold Rewards Card, Platinum Card, Everyday Card etc;. This offer does NOT work with cards such as the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Hilton Honors, Starwood Card etc;.