Boxed.com $15 Off Invite Link
American Express has a new offer for $25 off a purchase of $65 or more at Boxed.com.
Additionally, you can also get $15 off your first order of $60 or more when registering at Boxed, via this link! If you purchase $80 worth of items, you will get $15 off via the invite link, plus the $25 American Express statement credit, for a total savings of $40!
To apply the $25 American Express offer to your account, you can either sync your card with Twitter, or you can check your online profile at americanexpress.com.
To register for the Amex promo via Twitter:
- Sync your American Express card to your Twitter account here
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexBoxed to add the offer to your synced Amex Card.
- Make a purchase totaling $65 or more with your synced card online at Boxed.com by June 30, 2017.
- Receive the $25 statement credit within 90 day after your purchase, though usually much quicker.
You can view full T&C’s here.
Have more than 1 American express card? You can register all of them for this offer to get the $20 on each card! You can do this with a separate Twitter account for each card, or you can just unsync and resync your cards to your Twitter account via this link.
Just note that If you do unsync and resync a few cards for the same Twitter account, you will need to change the tweet slightly each time for the new card to be registered. For example:
When resyncing a credit card, all you need to do is fill out the first half of the form with your name, email, and credit card number. There is no need to fill out the billing address card expiration, and the 4 digit code. You can use the same email address for all of your cards.
To add the Amex offer via your online account:
- Go to americanexpress.com
- Log-in to your account and Scroll down to where it says “Amex Offers & Benefits”.
- Check if you have this offer available.
- If available, save the offer to your card by clicking on “Add to Card”.
Note: Be sure to first check for these offers under all your American Express credit cards. If you have this under more than 1 card, first open a new tab in the same browser, for each of the cards that these offers are found under. Once you have these offers open on all available accounts, only then hit “Add to Card”. This way you can claim this offer more than once, as normally, once you click “Add to Card” on one account, it invalidates the same offer on the other accounts and they will disappear from the other accounts.