American Express is offering a $25 statement credit when you register your American Express credit card and spend $250 or more in-store or online at BestBuy.com or online at Newegg.com.
Offer valid through 12/31/16, but registration is limited and these offers tend to to hit their limit rather quickly, so you may want to register as soon as possible.
. To register for this promo:
- Sync your American Express card to your Twitter account here
- From your Twitter account, tweet #AmexBestBuy and/or #AmexNewegg to add these offers to your synced Amex card.
- Make a purchase totaling $250 or more with your synced card at BestBuy and/or at Newegg by December 31, 2016.
- Receive the $25 statement credit within 90 day after your purchase, though usually much quicker.
You can view full T&C’s here and here.
Note: Make sure that you’ve received a “@ reply” message from @AmexSync stating that this offer has been added to your synced Card.
If you have more than one American Express credit card, you can register all of them for this offer to get the $25 back on each card You can do this with a separate Twitter account for each card, or you can just unsync and resync your cards to your Twitter account via this link.
Just note that If you do unsync and resync a few cards for the same Twitter account, you will need to change the tweet slightly each time for the new card to be registered. For example:
No twitter account? You can check if you have these offers available in your American express online account.
To check for these offers:
- Go to American Express.com
- Log-in to your account and Scroll down to where it says “Amex Offers & Benefits”.
- Check if you have these offer available.
- If available, be sure to save the offer to your card by clicking on “Add to Card”.
Note: Be sure to first check for these offers under all your American Express credit cards. If you have this under more than 1 card, first open a new tab in the same browser, for each of the cards that these offers are found under. Once you have these offers open on all available accounts, only then hit “Add to Card”. This way you can claim this offer more than once, as normally, once you click “Add to Card” on one account, it invalidates the same offer on the other accounts and they will disappear from the other accounts.