American Express offers, has released a new targeted offer, for a $10 statement credit up to 2 times (per card) when you pay your cell phone bill of $75+ online at AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular or Verizon by 1/31/16!
To check if you were targeted:
- Go to American Express.com
- Log-in to your account and Scroll down to where it says “Amex Offers & Benefits”.
- Check if you have this offer available.
- If available, be sure to save the offer to your card by clicking on “Add to Card”.
Note: Be sure to check under all your American Express credit cards. If you have this under more than 1 card, first open a new tab in the same browser, for each of the cards that this offer is found under. Once you have this offer open on all available accounts, only then hit “Add to Card”. This way you can claim this offer more than once, as normally, once you click “Add to Card” on one account, it invalidates the same offer on the other accounts and they will disappear from the other accounts.
- Enrollment limited.
- Payments for prepaid cell phone purchases, plans or services do not qualify.
- Payments made via phone, mail, or at retail locations do not qualify.
- Payments for brands other than those listed do not qualify.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 1/31/16, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase