35% Off Huggies Diapers Plus Additional 20% Off With S&S = 55% Off!!


Update: These coupons expire soon, if you haven’t yet taken advantage of this deal, be sure to do so now!

Amazon is offering an extra 35% off Huggies Little Snugglers diapers, Snug & Dry diapers and Huggies Little Movers diapers when you clip the 35% off coupon.

(Related: Case of 648-Count Huggies Baby Wipes From Just $6.49 + Free Shipping!)

If you are an Amazon Family member, the 35% savings is in addition to the regular 20% savings you get with Subscribe & Save. Total savings = 55%

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Clip this 35% off Little Snugglers coupon here

Huggies Little Movers Diapers:

Clip the 30% off Little Movers diapers coupon here

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

Clip the 30% off Snug & Dry diapers coupon here

Leave a Comment