20% Off Huggies Diapers Plus Additional 20% Off With Amazon Family and S&S = 40% Off! (Case Of Diapers As Low As $19.34!)

Capture

Amazon is offering an extra 20% off Huggies Little Snugglers diapers, Snug & Dry diapers and Huggies Little Movers diapers when you clip the 20% off coupon.

(Related: Case of 648-Count Huggies Baby Wipes From As Low As $7.88 + Free Shipping!)

If you are an Amazon Family member, the 20% savings is in addition to the regular 20% savings you get with Subscribe & Save. Total savings = 40%.

As an example, the Huggies Snug and Dry Diapers, Size 3, 222 count is priced at $32.24. after the 20% coupon and Subscribe 7 Save, your total will be only $19.34 shipped!

Huggies Little Snugglers Diapers:

Clip this 20% off Little Snugglers coupon here

Huggies Little Movers Diapers:

Clip the 20% off Little Movers diapers coupon here

Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers:

Clip the 20% off Snug & Dry diapers coupon here

Leave a Comment