Applying for credit cards: You can click on the “Credit Cards By Issuing Bank” link, to view all credit card offers offered by any specific credit card issuer. Just scroll down and click on the logo of the bank issuer of your choice, to view their offers.
Update: This increased bonus offer is set to end sometime today, August 31st.
For a limited time, Chase has increased the signup bonus on the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Credit Card. With this offer you’ll get to 80,000 bonus points, when you spend $3,000 on the card within the first 3 months. The normal bonus is 50,000 points, so this is a nice increase.
This card also comes with an awesome benefit of 1 FREE annual award night at any category 1-5 hotel – every year! You’ll also get 15 elite credits annually, which basically means you’ll get Marriott Silver status and will make you closer to earning Marriott Gold or Platinum status if you frequently stay at Marriott’s.
With this card, you’ll earn 5 points for every dollar at Marriott, 2 points per dollar at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point on everything else. There are no foreign transaction fees on this card.
Official Bullet Points:
- Limited Time! Earn 80,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Enjoy 1 Free Night Stay at a Category 1-5 location every year after your account anniversary date!
- Earn 5 points for every dollar at 3,800 Marriott locations,
- Earn 2 points on airline ticket purchases directly with airlines, at car rental agencies & restaurants and 1 point everywhere else
- The fastest way to earn Marriott Rewards points towards free nights
- No limit to how many points you can earn
- Pay no foreign transaction fees and enjoy wider acceptance when you travel with your embedded chip card and you make purchases at chip-enabled card readers
- All for an $85 Annual Fee
80,000 Marriott points is enough to get you 4 free nights in a category 4 hotel, 8 free nights at a category 2 hotel or even 10 free nights in a category 1 hotel. In fact, after the minimum spend on this card, you’ll have enough for 11 Free nights at a Category 1 hotel! You can view the full list of properties and their category level, here.
Marriott Award Chart:
- Category 1 – 7,500 Marriott points per night
- Category 2 – 10,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 3 – 15,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 4 – 20,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 5 – 25,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 6 – 30,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 7 – 35,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 8 – 40,000 Marriott points per night
- Category 9 – 45,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 1 – 30,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 2 – 40,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 3 – 50,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 4 – 60,000 Marriott points per night
- Hotel Tier 5 – 70,000 Marriott points per night
Additionally, when you redeem 4 Nights, you get the 5th night FREE!
Marriott hotels include: Courtyard by Marriott, EDITION, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott, Gaylord Hotels, JW Marriott, Marriott Hotels, Protea Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, Residence Inn by Marriott, Ritz-Carlton, Springhill Suites by Marriott and TownePlace Suites by Marriott.
Marriott Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection – Venice, Italy
As an example, The MOXY Milan Malpensa Airport in Italy is a category 1 hotel, which only requires 7,500 points per night.
The Residence Inn Providence Warwick or the Courtyard Montvale are category 2 hotels, which are 10,000 points per night.
The Residence Inn Annapolis Maryland or the Courtyard Fishkill in New York are category 3 hotels, which are 15,000 points per night.
The Renaissance Kyiv Hotel, the African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel in Johannesburg are category 4 hotels, which are 20,000 points per night.
The Renaissance Tel Aviv Hotel in Israel, is a category 7 hotel which will be 35,000 points per night.
The London Marriott Hotel County Hall in England or the Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection in Venice Italy are top-tier category 9 hotels, which are 45,000 points per night.
The The Ritz-Carlton Herzliya in Israel, is a Tier 3 hotel, which will be 50,000 points per night.
— To Signup: All credit card offers can be viewed and applied for by clicking here or on the credit cards tab above. On the credit cards page, you can click on the “Credit Cards By Issuing Bank” link, to view all credit card offers offered by any specific credit card issuer. Just scroll down and click on the logo of the bank issuer of your choice.