Credit card offers can be viewed by clicking the Credit Cards tab in the navigation toolbar on the top of the page, or on the creditcards.com banner on the top of the site.
American Express has just launched a brand new credit card called The Blue Business Plus Credit Card from American Express.
Some of the great benefits of this card include, 2 points per dollar – everywhere – for the first $50,000 spent per calendar year, plus, there is no annual fee with this card! You’ll also get 20,000 bonus points after you spend $3,000 within the first 3 months.
- Special Offer: Earn 20,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $3,000 in qualifying purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Get rewarded for business as usual. Earn 2X points on everyday business purchases such as office supplies or client dinners.
- 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter.
- 0.0% introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months, then a variable rate, currently 11.99%, 15.99% or 19.99%
- The variable APR rate is based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening.
- No Annual Fee
Points can be transferred to airline miles if so you so choose. Airline transfer partners include: Air Canada, Aeromexico, Alitalia, Air France/KLM, ANA, British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Delta , ElAl, Emirates, Etihad, Hawaiian, Iberial and Virgin Atlantic.
This is a “business credit credit card”, but you do not need to be incorporated or have a business in the traditional sense to apply for a business card. If for instance you sell on eBay, or even if you have any other side business (and you want to keep your expenses separate), you are eligible to apply for a business credit card. When filling out the business credit card application, choose “Sole Proprietor” as the type of business and fill in your name as your business name. For the Tax I.D. you will write your Social Security Number.
Being that this is an American Express Business card, you’ll also earn 5% cash back at select merchants with OPEN savings, such as Fedex, Hertz, HP and others.
With this card you will also of course get the awesome American Express benefits Including: Return Protection, Purchase Protection, Extended Warranty, Dispute Resolution and more. These American Express protections are second to none in the credit card industry.